Overland is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Events Coordinator. This individual will provide hospitality to all clients, consultants, guests, and staff, as well as oversee activities and events for employees and customers. They will also manage any interns as they complete administrative tasks.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls
- Welcome clients, consultants, and guests
- Handle incoming/outgoing mail and shipments
- Facilities management
- Maintain appearance of conference rooms and common spaces
- Oversee and coordinate office events, including event planning for customer and partner interactions
- Collaborate with education on Lunch and Learns and all product presentations
- Coordinate all food and beverages for meetings and events, including weekly office catering and monthly birthday events
- Order and maintain all office supplies
- Track expenses related to VP of Administration’s credit card.
- Maintain all partner registrations and licenses
- Build task plans for office interns with progressive amounts of responsibility, direction, and feedback
- Partner with Marketing and Administrative departments to develop and execute events
- Support to executive assistants
- Other duties as assigned
- Three or more years of experience in event coordination
- Two or more years admin experience
- Associate degree in business, marketing, or related field required.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org