Overland Partners is looking for a Human Resources Manager. This position will be responsible for management of the Human Resources Department and its employees, and for the interactions between management and employees regarding any Human Resources policies, practice, and procedures.
- Responsible for all segments of the employee life-cycle.
- Assist in the development of acquisition and retention goals and objectives.
- Build innovative recruiting strategies to attract top-tier talent.
- Help design and administer the recruiting and hiring policies to provide an exceptional candidate experience.
- Work with executive leadership to build tactical talent plans for each year.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Assist in analyzing and modifying compensation and benefits policies and practices to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment.
- Assist in the performance of difficult human resource duties such as: understaffing, investigating disputes, terminations, and administering disciplinary procedure documentation. Play an integral, advisory in all disciplinary actions.
- Serve as back up to conducting new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Assist in the development of departmental goals, objectives, and systems.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to influence continuous improvement in human resources processes.
- Train managers on appropriate performance evaluation process and procedures, employee discussions, and documentation. Assist management on all issues related to employee performance reviews and any issues.
- Assist in employee relations issues and exit interviews.
- Administer Human Resource Information System records, company organization charts, and employee directory. Compile reports from database, as needed.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Eight or more years of human resources management experience preferred.
- Proven leadership; ability to articulate information to employees, management, owners, and outside parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Organization Development/Psychology, or Business preferred, or appropriate Human Resources experience.
- Society of Human Resource Management certifications preferred.
Qualified applicants will be evaluated on their work experience, personal and professional references, and interviews.
Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com